$500 Scholarship Offer From MultiVision Digital
Now accepting applications for our 2019 Scholarship!
Application Deadline: March 31st 2019
Winner Announced: April 30th 2019
MultiVision Digital (https://www.nycCorporateVideoProduction.com) is a top video production company in New York, assisting professional services like accounting and law firms, consulting companies, software firms and many other industries to get the most out of promotional video marketing services to grow their businesses.
At MultiVision Digital, we know that getting a strong footing in the digital marketing industry is important and stems from hard work and a hard-earned college degree. That’s why MultiVision Digital is proud to offer a $500 scholarship program to students attending a U.S. accredited college or university. The $500 scholarship is being offered for the college or university student who can demonstrate a flair for writing and a deep understanding why video marketing / video production is important and how businesses can get the most out of it.
Excellent writing skills present a professional, polished appearance, granting job seekers and employees an edge over the competition. Most jobs in digital marketing require writing skills, especially ones that are designated as communications or marketing positions. Writing is crucial to any professional field out there and it makes a huge difference in the way you represent yourself and the way you are seen. With the increasing abundance of content like emails, blog posts, texts and even tweets and Facebook status updates in the workplace today, an increasing amount of time in any profession is spent writing.
SUBJECTS TO WRITE ABOUT
Choose any one of the following to write about (please use stats and citations)
• Write about the importance of businesses adopting video and how you feel video will be utilized in five years from now.
• How would you strategize your video production when thinking about lead generation, customer relationships, increasing social awareness and engagement, and new sales?
• How important do you feel video is to business and overall from a business and consumer perspective?
• How does video differ from other types of marketing and why is it better than other forms of content?
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
• You must have be enrolled or accepted into an accredited college or university. Technical colleges are acceptable as well.
• Currently display a 3.0 GPA. If you’re a GAP student applying to college after a year off, your last GPA in school must have been at least a 3.0.
• Must possess a high school diploma or GED
• Any academic status student may apply: Rising Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors. Additionally, those seeking a scholarship for their Master’s degree may also apply.
• Submit an essay not to exceed 1000 words to [email protected] (ATTN: SCHOLARSHIP in a Word.doc format)
• We encourage creativity, with a liberal use of language, however, the essay should contain no vulgarity or profanity.
• Your essay should showcase your use of the English language, excellent grammar and a thorough understanding of the topic.
• Once submitted, the entries cannot be returned or edited.
• All entries must be received by midnight ET March 31st 2019
• The winner will be announced no later than April 30th 2019
• The winner will need to provide proof of acceptance into the school of choice and proof of high school diploma.
• Winners will be notified by email. If the winner does not reply within 14 days, a new winner will be selected.
• Any questions should be submitted to [email protected]
Submit your essay to Scholarships.