Professional Business Video Production Services
Many of our shoots output 5, 8 or 10 videos per day. Clients appreciate this because it ensures we are making the most of out of their video production budget while maintaining a professional quality.
We will craft the correct approach and project for your company based on your business objective and intended distribution channels.
Our pre-production consultation is truly the best in the industry and will ensure that your team is full prepared for the day’s shoot and all the people at your company are comfortable and confident to be in front of the camera.
- Locking down value proposition
- Scripting & Storyboarding
- Logistical planning
- Preparing talent who may have never been in front of the camera before
Full Range of Video Production Services
- Single camera to multi camera shoots
- Green screen production
- Live on-location video production
- Animated explainer video – animated characters, software, motion graphics
- Whiteboard animation video
- Talking head video
- Animated infographic video
- Live video shoot combined with animation
- Studio shoot
Post Production Editing
- After Effects animation
- Motion graphics like infographic video
- Animated transitions and lower third – see animated logo package
- Color correction
- Sound design
- Scene selection and sequencing
Ask us about our Monthly or quarterly video content programs for your business
One of the most important things we do is working with our clients to make the right video investment for their business. What is right for one company is not right for another.
Each company has different needs, standards, and objectives they want to achieve. Working with each client around their business goals, their budgets and their people, we will craft a business video project that gives the best quality video possible for their allocated budget.
This is our number one driving force.
It always helps when a client can be open and honest with us around what they would like to invest and challenge us to make sure that we come up with a plan that best utilizes their budget. If your curious about the cost of a business video production, check out the video below that discusses